General Pain Resources
- The American Pain Foundation is a non-profit organization with excellent resources for chronic pain patients. They have information, literature, news, and even an online support community called Painaid.
- WebMD has excellent general information about pain management.
- Spine-Health is a wonderfulsource of information about virtually any pain condition involving the spine.
- The American Pain Foundation
Smokers have a 300% greater chance of developing low back pain. For resources on how to quit, check out
- Be Smoke-Free by Live Healthy Georgia
- Stop Smoking to Reduce Back Pain: Why the Anti-Smoking Crowd Hurts Less
Check out Live Healthy Georgia's Be Active campaign.
Check out Live Healthy Georgia's Eat Healthy resources.